Winter Is Coming

What you can see below is a set of two cups which are going to be a "wedding gift" from the newly weds for their parents as a way of saying "thanks". The notice on the plate says "Thank you!", there are alos the names of the Bride and the Groom as well as the date of the wedding. On the cups you can see "For beloved Mum" and "For beloved Dad". As always I couldn't stop myself from the dotting part :) so you can see tiny silver dots here and there. This is the first time I painted a set like this and I mean both the number pf parts in this set and the purpuse it will serve in the near future. The final effect reminds me somewhat of winter :) I guess it looks quite elegant and that's the level I wanted to achieve here :) Hop the parents will like it!

Mój pierwszy zestaw składający się z więcej niż dwóch części, także mam powody do dumy :) A ponadto jest to mój pierwszy zestaw ślubny, który nie będzie należał do Pary Młodej - ma to być prezent dla Rodziców, stąd napisy takie jak widać na zdjęciach. Chciałam żeby było elegancko, delikatnie i myślę że się udało. Mam nadzieję że Rodzicom się spodoba :)




Komentarze

Popularne posty z tego bloga

FanArt: Mały Książę / The Little Prince / Le Petit Prince

FanArt: Włóczykij w kilku odsłonach / The faces of Snuffkin

FanArt: Mała Mi w kilku odsłonach